- snoring noise
- poor sleep of the snoring person leads to tiredness during daytime
- the snoring person has difficulty concentrating, sometimes accidents are the result
- partner of the snoring person is disturbed, also suffers from poor sleep and missing recreation
- relationship can suffer from the nightly disturbance
- diseases of heart and blood circulation are promoted by snoring
- Use a SILENSOR when going to bed.
Snoring usually appears when soft tissue vibrates. It is triggered by the lower jaw of the snoring person falling towards the respiratory tract. The space for the flow of air is
- For the amount of air to stay the same, the air must flow with a higher speed
- These two conditions cause soft tissue to vibrate and you
- The SILENSOR from helps by reducing the freedom to move of your lower jaw. This is achieved by connecting upper and lower jaw.
- Call the office for an
We will take impressions of your teeth by using a material which tastes like
In the lab these impressions are filled with plaster and a duplication of your teeth is the
- These plaster models of your upper and lower jaw are placed into a thermoforming unit. A plastic foil will be warmed up in our unit and via air-pressure or vacuum-technique this foil will be formed according to your
The result are two trays which can be put onto your teeth. These trays perfectly fit to your teeth only. In the lab the tray from upper and lower jaw are connected and the result is a construction we call
- When you go to bed you put the SILENSOR onto your teeth. You will have a good and undisturbed sleep and satisfactory recreation. Your partner will appreciate this as well.
- When I put the SILENSOR on my teeth I have a feeling of
tension? When you put on the SILENSOR a feeling of tension is normal. This will dissapear in a few
- When I get up in the morning I have the feeling that my upper and lower jaw do not fit together any more?
This feeling only does last for a short period of time. It is caused by lymph which can penetrate your jaw mechanism. This liquid is absorbed within a few minutes, no need to be
- What reduces the effectiveness of the SILENSOR?
Obesity and excessive drinking (alcohol) reduce the positive effect of the
- Is it possible to breath through the mouth with the SILENSOR put on?
Of course. Even if you suffer from adenoids you can take use of the SILENSOR without any
- What is the cost of
The manufacturer suggests a fee for the initial
examination, treatment and checkups, however we are offering an
introductory discount of over 25% until the end of
2005! Please see FINANCES for
YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TODAY WITH SILENSOR®!